Dolomite is a carbonate mineral composed of calcium magnesium carbonate CaMg(CO3)2. It is an earthy mineral. The term is also used to describe the sedimentary carbonate rock dolostone. Natural Dolomite Powder is of White Color and is used as Filler in many applications such as Soap & Detergent, Paints, Ceramics and many other industries. We are recognized as one of the prominent Dolomite Powder Manufacturers and Suppliers in India.
This mineral crystallizes in the Trigonal system. South of Rajasthan in INDIA is rich in Dolomite deposits. Dolomite is a mineral that has a special saddle-shaped crystal. Dolomite is a common rock-forming mineral. Dolomite originates in the same sedimentary environments as limestone - warm, sand place, shallow, saltwater environments. In agriculture, dolomite is used as a soil conditioner and as a feed additive for livestock. We maintain high-quality standards throughout the process of dolomite powder. Anand Talc is a manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Dolomite powder in India. We are also Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters of Silica Sand and Talc Powder in India.
Dolomite is the prime content of dolostone which is a sedimentary rock. Solid White Dolomite Powder has a distinctive luster that resembles the brightness of pearl or vitreous material. The color of this mineral depends on its content. The presence of even a minimal amount of iron makes it look brown or yellow. Dolomite that contains manganese, it appears pink. This powder s acknowledged for its high purity level, flame retardant attributes, good compression strength, good shearing properties, and unique wettability level. Free from taste and odor, this mineral is also reckoned for its therapeutic value.
Uses of Dolomite Powder:
• Dolomite Powder is used to formulate cement and aggregate materials.
• It is used as a suitable source of magnesia in the chemical processing arena.
• In agriculture, dolomite acts as suitable soil conditioner and ph controller.
• In the iron steel manufacturing arena, this powder is used for its excellent purification attributes.
• As a reliable source of magnesia, this powder is used as a food grade additive for livestock.
• In the metal processing filed, Dolomite Powder serves as a flux and sintering factor.
• In the health care arena, it is used as a calcium supplement and also as a phosphate buffering agent in the hemodialysis process.
• Dolomite Powder is also used to neutralize acid, In the chemical arena.
For more information:-
Visit: www.anandtalc.com or call + 91 88750 11114
Fax: +91 294 2521863