Sori Bro ini masih versi bahasa inggris
The key to a large penis, and to good sex and everything that comes along with it, is good health, patience, and effort. The exercises in here are not hard, not time consuming, and will leave you in much better shape than if you had never done them at all. We guarantee you a bigger penis, we also guarantee that you will look, act, and feel better about your body as well as yourself. The road to a bigger penis is not a hard one, but there are new advancements coming out every day that can help you. We stay on top of these new discoveries, and pass the information on to you. And, unlike a lot of sites, we cut through the garbage and give you what REALLY works. So enough chatter, on to Exercise 1.
1) Find a private spot wherever you are, work, home, public, it doesn’t matter. It is better to do this exercise with a slight bit of lubrication, such as Vaseline, massage oil, hand crème, or some other agent that will prevent you rubbing your skin too severely. If at any point you feel soreness in your skin stop, and use a lubricant or add lubricant when you do this exercise. You’ll need only a couple of minutes. Sit down, trying to keep your back as erect as possible. Gravity will push more blood into your lower abdomen and pelvis, which is never a bad thing in this exercise. Leaning back is ok as well, the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Take your penis in your hand. Make sure that you have noted your size before you start any of these exercises, since you will want to see results as soon as they happen.
2) Begin to stroke your penis, using only your thumb and forefinger in a ring, pulling the skin slightly but not painfully. When you move back towards your body lighten the pressure and do not squeeze as hard, but move your hand quickly and begin pressure right at the base of the penis. You are moving the blood forward as fast as possible to the tip of the penis, and stimulating the ring around the head of the penis, which is the most sensitive part. This will not feel as good as using your whole hand to stroke yourself, but do not use your whole hand you want to get used to the pressure stimulation, and move the blood more effectively.
3) As you become erect continue to stroke yourself, squeezing harder against the oncoming pressure of the blood. This should prolong the time it takes to get a full erection, and you will feel the pressure of the blood against the skin of your penis. Continue to work the blood down into the head, milking almost like a cow. Once you reach a full erection move your hand back to the base of the penis and hold it there. You are containing the blood in the penis and causing it to stretch very gradually.
4) With your free hand tug gently on your penis, pulling it left, then right, then straight out. Do this three times in succession before switching direction. The fully erect state is the state in which it is best to stretch your penis because your skin is at its maximum tension for the amount of blood that is in it. As you stretch the skin will slowly expand, making your penis larger and giving it a larger capacity.
5) Do each direction three times, making a total of 9 stretches in each direction. Wait a few seconds and then release the hand at the base of your penis. You will be able to feel the blood flow pick up again. At any point in this exercise if your penis starts to hurt or you feel numb in any part of your body release your grip on your penis immediately. You do not want to do any damage, only increase your size.
6) After you have released your grip and the blood begins to flow again continue your earlier stroking with thumb and forefinger, however do not pass over the sensitive head of the penis, and stroke only the shaft. This is also an exercise in control, since you will have stroked yourself to a full erection and not ejaculated. You want to calm yourself down with this stroke, and not concentrate on sexual images or thoughts. Eventually you should lose your erection entirely, at which point you should repeat the stretching exercise in Step 4 just one time when you are not erect, stretching to the point of discomfort but not actual pain. Note: if at any point in any exercise you cannot lose your erection, it is okay to ejaculate. While it will not help you, it will not hurt you either and it is okay if you have trouble stroking yourself down from a full erection. Learning to do so is a good exercise in control and will aid you in sex in the future.
7) When you have completed this step you can shake your penis out, loosening the skin again and preventing soreness from the stretching. Do this as many times as it takes for you to feel relaxed.
8) Stand up slowly, allowing the blood to run back into your legs and lower body. If you feel faint hold on to a wall or some support so as not to fall over and injure yourself. This entire exercise should have taken no more than 5-10 minutes, and it should get shorter every time you do it.
The point of this exercise is to make the skin of the penis more elastic as well as creating the space for more blood to fill the penis. Done properly and for a reasonable amount of time such as two to three months, you will begin to notice not only temporary but permanent changes. You will want to repeat exercise one at least one time a day, preferably twice or three times. The permanent change time varies in men, and it might be good to test your size difference by abstaining from exercise one for a day or two and recording the changes. You should be keeping a daily log of your size, to ensure that you are in fact benefiting from this exercise. Permanent size change may happen within only one or two weeks, test results vary. If for some reason you do not see a distinct size change, you should cease exercise one and move on to a different method, since some people’s skin is tougher to shape than others. You do not have to abstain from sex at any point in any of these exercises, since sex will in fact increase the amount of blood to the penis and aid in stretching. Masturbation is also perfectly ok, and you should not hesitate to do so at will. Keeping a short time between exercise sessions and sex/masturbation is recommended, giving the penis time to adjust to the changes.
1) This exercise differs from exercise 1 in a few ways. For one it does not involve as much stretching as the first exercise, nor does it have a sitting requirement. This exercise is not as effective in the short term as the first exercise. The results of this exercise are permanent, however, and there is no worry about missing one or two and losing time. First you should either stand or sit, though lying down is ok. Putting music on is a good way to relax during this exercise, which should be done in private and in the home if at all possible.
2) Take your limp penis in your hand and gently tug on it, not moving your hand at all but stretching the skin gradually, coaxing yourself to an erection. Try to distract yourself as much as possible, because the longer you delay the erection the more effect it will have. Do this until you have enough of an erection that the skin no longer gives.
3) At this point begin to stroke your penis vigorously in short bursts. Confine it to perhaps five or ten strokes, but do not near orgasm. Attempt to remain distracted through all of this, listen to music or watch television. The goal is to achieve a full erection, your penis standing as straight up as is possible.
4) Once you have achieved the full erection you will want to put both your hands on either side of the penis, forming a square on the skin of your pelvis. The ends of your fingers should be where your pelvis meets your thighs, about and inch away from your scrotum. Your thumbs should be pressing into your stomach over where your intestines would be. A good way to visualize this is to form a square shape with both hands, like you are making a frame around someone, like when a movie director "sights" his shot through his hands before filming. Hold his up in front of your face. Then, instead of just using your thumb and forefinger to make this shape, close the rest of your fingers down onto your forefinger so that you still have the "square" which you can look through (between your thumbs and forefingers), but you have all four fingers together. Once you have figured this out, apply it to the exercise.
5) At this point you will want to press down and in with your fingers and thumbs (all of your fingers, but not the hells of your hands or the palms of your hands, you want to make your "square" and push with all your fingers), attempting to push the skin around your penis up, as it were. Flex your pubic muscles and cause your penis to stand up straight, out as far as it can go. Maintain this for as long as you can before releasing. Your penis should sink down by itself, as your muscles lose their energy. This is okay and it is natural. After this has happened continue to stroke yourself just enough to maintain your erection.
6) Wait approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute, keeping your full erection, and then repeat the exercise. Do this as many times as you can before you can no longer get your penis to rise with your pubic muscles.
7) At this point continue to stroke yourself, but do not ejaculate. Tug the skin slightly as you stroke, much like exercise 1, and loosen it up as much as possible. Attempt to lose your erection by stroking only the shaft, distracting yourself and controlling your breathing and heart rate. This is also a good habit to be in during sex, and allows you to maintain yourself without climaxing too soon. Note: if at any point in any exercise you cannot lose your erection, it is okay to ejaculate. While it will not help you, it will not hurt you either and it is okay if you have trouble stroking yourself down from a full erection. Learning to do so is a good exercise in control and will aid you in sex in the future.
8) Once you have finished the exercise and are in a fully resting position, you can stand up or walk around to increase the blood flow to the other parts of your body. If at any time you become sore or are in pain because of this exercise, or if you damage your pubic muscles with this exercise, hold off for a day or two, and then resume once you are comfortable doing the exercise. This exercise should be done every day if possible, but missing a day or two is not going to affect the overall effect of the exercise.
Exercise 2 is intended to strengthen the muscles as well as increasing the average amount of blood that flows into the penis, thereby increasing the capacity and the size over a longer period of time. It also aids in sex and in sexual control, since these muscles are the muscles that can regulate erections and the tightening of the muscles during an orgasm. Once you build up the muscles the flow of blood will be easier to regulate, and the size of the penis will grow in comparison. Due to body type certain people may not find this exercise effective, and should attempt to either do in along with exercise one in order to increase overall size, or should attempt a different exercise. Exercise 2 should only be performed 1-2 times a day, since more attempts may damage muscle tissue and cause prolonged pain to you. The effects should begin to be noticeable right away, however any major size change will take place over weeks to months. You do not have to abstain from sex at any point in any of these exercises, since sex will in fact increase the amount of blood to the penis and aid in stretching. Masturbation is also perfectly ok, and you should not hesitate to do so at will. Keeping a short time between exercise sessions and sex/masturbation is recommended, giving the penis time to adjust to the changes.
KALO ADA YANG BERBAIK HATI TOLONG DI TRANSLATE KE BAHASA INDONESIA YAH
Tapi masih ada beberapa Exercise lagi loh.... sampek exercise 5 kok