Contact Us

Small car price war reignites for April

April is the slowest month of the year for car sales, which means dealers are desperate to move metal. Here's how to grab a bargain www.autocartips.net.

A perfect storm is brewing for big savings on small cars.

Discounts are sharper than usual because April is the slowest month of the year for car sales, so prices are slashed to keep showroom traffic moving.

Adding to price pressure, sister brands Hyundai and Kia have shocked the industry by introducing two bargain buys at the same time -- each with savings of more than $7000 off the full RRP.

This month the Kia Cerato hatch and sedan are available for $18,990 drive-away with automatic transmission -- once a $1000 cashback offer on the already discounted $19,990 price is taken into account.

Kia buyers have the choice of taking the $1000 gift voucher or $1000 off the $19,990 drive-away price. Dealers say nine out of 10 buyers leave the gift voucher behind.

The extra saving on the Kia's already discounted price represents a whopping $7000 off the full RRP.

The Hyundai i30 hatch has returned to its discount price of $19,990 drive-away with automatic transmission -- a saving of $7500 off the full RRP.

The $19,990 drive-away deal has seen the Hyundai i30 become Australia's top-selling car each month it is offered. So far, the Hyundai i30 has topped the charts three times in the past 10 months car buying guide.
Masuk atau Mendaftar untuk berkomentar.

Iklan & Promosi Anda

Order ads here. Click me to get price quotation! Monthly & Unlimited click!

Halo, Komandan!

Sepertinya anda baru di sini. Ingin ber-interaksi? Klik satu tombol ini!

Kategori