Contact Us
News
Follow TELEGRAM Channel ForumBebas.com di alamat T.ME/FORUMBEBAS atau Facebook Fan Page dan Twitter Forumbebas .

Forum Bebas Indonesia

Everything Is Going To Be Allright...

I have a word for all of us living through the global challenges of the 21st century and in particular for those who on a personal level are facing what you would call the worst day of your life: Everything is going to be all right. I believe that. ... I believe it because it is a great promise from God Himself: "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28, NKJV).

So we continue to pray, to trust God, to build our faith on God's Word, to frame our worldview from Paul's masterpiece epistle to the Romans (especially chapter 8), and, despite any and all evidence to the contrary, we dare to believe that everything is going to be all right. We do this because we believe God is in charge and that He loves us and has promised to intervene in our lives with love and grace. Of this the apostle Paul was certain. He was firmly and absolutely "persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8:38-39).
IJO.......IJO.......IJO..........

Komentar

• thanks for sharing.. God's hand always be with us
  • ehhh bro justin, pie kabare? msh domisili di sby?
  • Sentapoker.com
    PROMO HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS 2016........
    Keterangan lebih lanjut silahkan hubungi cs kami...
    GONG XI FAT CHOI - GONG XI FAT CHOI...............

Untitled-2.gif

http://www.sentapoker.com/register.php (DAFTAR)

Bergabunglah Dengan www.sentapoker.com Bandar Poker Yang Telah Terkenal Aman & Terpecaya... 
    Nikmati Promo-promo Yang Kami Berikan: 
    1. Bonus Referral Terbesar 10% Forever
    2. Bonus Rollingan 0,5% Setiap Minggunya
    3. Bonus Event Turnament Bulanan
    4. Jackpot Hingga 60jutaan

Di www.sentapoker.com Hanya Dengan 1 User Id Dapat Bermain 5 Permainan yaitu, POKER ONLINE, DOMINO QIU QIU, CEME , BLACKJACK. bandar capsa Come & Join Us Now
    Minimal Depo/Wd : Rp.15.000
    YM: Sentapoker
    BBM: 2B6C0FF5
  • its been more than two years since i post this thread, i hope everybody is doing all right. For me personally, this past years has been a roller coaster, many ups n down, walked through the death valley many times but still holding on the Lord's promise that "neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8:38-39), for we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28, NKJV).

So to all of my brother and sister in Christ i just would like to say Stay strong and Stay true to Jesus Christ! Tough times never last but tough people do!

AMEN!
Masuk atau Mendaftar untuk berkomentar.

Halo, Komandan!

Sepertinya anda baru di sini. Ingin ber-interaksi? Klik satu tombol ini!

Kategori